We are not able to change the natural aging process that our bodies will go through. What we can control is how to manage premature aging of our skin by taking care of it. Our youthful skin starts to fade as our skin gets thinner and drier.
Sun exposure and lifestyle choices affect how our skin prematurely ages. There are steps to avoid, slow and even reverse this process.
What causes it?
- Too much sun exposure
- Smoking & Alcohol
- Repeated facial expressions that wrinkles your face
- Not cleaning your face after sweating
- Harsh skincare/chemicals on your face
How can we help?
- Active Ingredients - Look for the right products
- Limit your sun exposure to a minimum. If needed, sure adequte sun protection like sunblock and or hats/sleeves
- Do not smoke and or drink alcohol. These unneeded toxins only put more strain on your body to clean it out. Over time, it will impact your skin.
- Avoid unsuitable skincare. If it burns and stings, stay away! Always check out the ingredients. If it isn’t clear, steer away.
- Be gentle when dealing with your face
- Moisturize it!
- Exercise to get your blood circulating (get your face red and sweat)
- Drink at least 2 liters of water a day
- It's called Beauty Sleep for a reason
Maaf, tidak ada produk yang sesuai dengan carian anda